First, we had a great weekend that started off with my fabulous idea of going up into the mountains for a picnic on Friday night. Does the sun hit into mountain canyons in the fall evening? No. Was our Cafe Rio ice cold after 5 minutes of eating? Yes. But was it beautiful and worth it?

Of course!
Crystal and Judson joined us and it was a fun time. Crystal and I chatted while Juan ran around with Judson.


Then I took my first try at my hair cutting skills. Juan trusted me, although he is very particular. After I cut the top WAY too short, and basically gave him a crew cut, I cried. And then by the end he made me feel a little better about it and so I was happy again. The adventures of a pregnant woman going through up and down emotions. So much fun!

Before
After (creepy blank stare and all)
I told him I wouldn't post the finished product since he's not comfortable with it. But guess what, it's my work too and I am proud of my first go at it.
9 comments:
Cami, I'm so proud of you!! I could never even THINK about cutting Brian's hair. And, I'm also impressed that you convinced Juan to get a hair cut when his hair wasn't super long to begin with:) I'm glad he didn't show up on my doorstep after throwing things at my window with that creepy blank stare haha
I love the colors on the mountain and the Cafe Rio looks so yummy even if it was cold.
You are brave to even attempt to cut Juan's hair. You are just going to have to use a bigger attachment for the top of his head next time and it will work out better.
I think you did a great job on his hair!! I love your cute new blog layout! Little one on the way!!! YAY!!! Oh this is tiffany by the way. Not Ryan.
Great job cami! I am impressed. Aaron always tells me I should cut his hair, but I am way to scared! I think it looks good!
The colors are so beautiful, they are really changing fast. You are brave to give Juan a hair cut. You saw how shaggy Jason hair was in Utah. He needs it cut but I am afraid I'd mess it up if I cut it. But really he's a guy would it be that bad? Good job, and it look good too!
Cam- Nice work on the haircut, it looks great! Looks like you had fun on your picnic. I actually caught Crystal and her baby driving away from USquare that day. When do you find out if you are having a boy or a girl?!! Im so excited for you two! :)
Fun night in the mountains! It looked pretty cold but at least it was beautiful scenery right? Juan's hair does look good. Just think how much money you'll save over a lifetime. You'll get better when your confidence builds each time. I think so anyway.
i miss fall so much!! the picture of you and juan with the trees is beautiful!! juan's hair looks great, can you really mess up a guy's hair. it grows back so stinking fast they can't even tell.
lucky! Ben would never let me loose on his head. I dream of the day when he is too old and crazy to care what I will do his hair.
Post a Comment