Patrick really wanted the guy to take his pumpkin head off and reveal . . . Juan! Even though he never did reveal himself, we'll always know in our heart of hearts who it really was.
Good job, Juan! :)
Thank You Cami! That was awsome! ....was that Juan??
That is so funny!! No way did I think that was Juan. I could never see Juan doing something like that, but would he? Made me smile...I need that!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Patrick really wanted the guy to take his pumpkin head off and reveal . . . Juan! Even though he never did reveal himself, we'll always know in our heart of hearts who it really was.
Good job, Juan! :)
Thank You Cami! That was awsome! ....was that Juan??
That is so funny!! No way did I think that was Juan. I could never see Juan doing something like that, but would he? Made me smile...I need that!
Post a Comment