That was months ago. No more working with her, I just let it go to voicemail and she gets the picture that I'm not Brock.
And then calls back again a few days later.
Today Juan decided to mess with her. He answered in a creepy low voice, "yes this is Brock". He kept saying Who is this? and then she asked him, what are you? "A human" Juan answered. The point was to scare the lady away from calling my number. Instead we further confused her. She called back again, "What is wrong with you Brock?" And Juan said, "Nothing, don't call again."
Poor woman thinks her son-in-law hates her. Maybe she'll call back again, get my normal voicemail, and realize what happened. Or maybe not, I'm pretty sure that woman is always in a state of confusion.
10 comments:
Hahaha! That's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. And I can totally see Juan doing that! lol. Hopefully you're not causing some family drama with poor Brock. haha. You'll have to let us know if she calls back
Now THAT'S funny! You should answer it as a different business each time "Hello, Dominos" "Salt Lake County Library" etc.
Best post.
Hahahahahahahahah!!!
That is a total Juan thing to do. That poor lady. She must call him on the right # sometimes though so she must just really be crazy.
Normally I would say poor old lady but it's not like you didn't tell her to delete your #. Seriously, would it be that hard for her to ask someone to show her how? I thought it was hilarious that Juan played that prank. All is fair.
She totally deserves whatever she gets...unless she has alzheimer's or something, then I would feel really rude. Still, maybe you should start calling her every few days and just ask if someone else is there, get THEM on the phone, and have them delete your number. I mean, how hard is it to write your number down to figure out which is the right one?
this is very funny
Way to take control of a crazy situation. That lady is a nut case! How funny that she is one of your contacts now!
I would seriously change my number! That would drive me nuts. Aaron thinks it would be a good missionary opportunity for you though! lol.
Post a Comment