Dear Target,
How I miss you! My weekly visits have turned virtually non-existent. Your smell no longer welcomes my joyous shopping addiction. The vibrant colors are no longer warm open arms inviting me to come back soon. For months I have rested in this horrific place, a place I call shopping limbo. Da don doooooooooon.
This purse made my life complete for now. And now, there are too many things holding me back.
You see, there is money to save.
And there is no use in shopping for clothes, as my body will be inevitably changing in the coming months.
But do not fret for long, we will be reunited in just a few short weeks as I will finally have enough information to choose between these two beauties:

28 comments:
I love this post!! It is so clever and creative! We are so excited for you guys!! Congrats!:)
I'll be honest, I screamed just a little when I read your post. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you - you guys are going to be such great parents!
OH BOY! Or girl! Haha congratulations! That's such a cryptic post lol but I am so excited!
I love the tribute to Target mingled with your announcement! I'm so, so happy for you Cami! You guys will be wonderful parents! I'm crossing my fingers for the polka dots! Just to defy all odds.
I think this might be my favorite post yet. I still can't get over it! Dave and I are convinced it will be the funnest and funniest kid alive. I can't help but imagine miniature juans and cami's....it allready makes me giggle. WooHOO cami!
Woohoo! This is the BEST ever! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to buy the little thing a little somethin' somethin' from Auntie 'Rel. I promise, I will force it.
Yay! That is so exciting! Congrats! And good job on announcing it... very creative! :)
Shut up! Are you serious?!? CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! =) You should name them after me, even if its a boy!
oh my gosh!!! I squealed when I read this!! Ryan thought something was wrong...I am SOOOO happy for you!!! Yay!! Congrats...you deserve this so much!! Can't wait to get updates!
Cami, that is so GREAT!! We are so excited for you guys! What a fun way to announce it. Hurray!! You'll be such great parents.
I love it!! congratulations! I knew it the moment I read "You see, there is money to save.
And there is no use in shopping for clothes"
Because, well, that is all too familiar for me as well!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
You are too funny! We are so excited for you and target to be reunited! Can't wait for you guys to find out!!!!! Congrats!
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats Cami and Juan!!! We're super excited for you. No pressure but the last 8 kids on both sides of our family have been boys. We need a girl already. Work on that for me, ok?
Ok, I don't think you know I read your blog, but I do. :) CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you two!
- Annie, from back in the old days at the WAII ward
Cami you are too cute!! Man we are so happy for you guys!!!
Congratulations! I am sooooo excited for you guys! March is a great time to have a baby. :) We should get together sometime, us lonely wives of college students. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! HOORAY!!!
Yay!!! Congratulations! March is a great time since Makayla was born on the 3rd and mine is the 9th. Hope your pregnancy is going well.
Congratulations!!
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!! And Cami this is the best post ever..........
Congratulations you guys! Life only gets more exciting (and interesting...) from here. Good luck with everything, can't wait to here if it's a boy or girl. Target is going to have no idea what hit it.
Congrats, Cami! I just happened upon your blog from another union square blog (Kendra's maybe? I can't remember for sure). Anyway, congrats! It's so fun to see what's going on in your lives, it's been a long time since we lived in Union Square together.
I feel myself rooting for the cute little pink dress so I guess I want you guys to have a little girl. Macy Macias is my vote. :) I also like Eli for a boy name. You are at such a fun stage right now.
SO FUN!!! I am SO excited for you Cami! You will need to post a lot of preggo pictures of you because Ican't see you anymore and I want to see you cute and pregnant!!! So happy for you! It is your turn now and you SO deserve it!!!
Giggle you are having a baby!! I think it's a girl. no a boy. no i can't guess! That is so fun and awesome. Seriously, what great timing. Cross your fingers for no morning sickness during the holidays and no baby yet during RSV and swine flu seasons! Bring on the Spring and cute Target outfits!
What!?!?!? Aaahh! I'm so excited for you!!! I've been waiting for the day when I would see this! Yay! Congratulations!
Congratulations guys!
HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE!? Congratulations you guys! I am sooooooooooo excited for you!
Post a Comment