I went in for a check up on Thursday, the 11th and they ended up admitting me to the hospital. More than a few hours later (or more than 20 hours later) we delivered miss Amelia Rose. Here are a few pictures:Friday, March 12, 2010
The Fun Has Arrived!
I went in for a check up on Thursday, the 11th and they ended up admitting me to the hospital. More than a few hours later (or more than 20 hours later) we delivered miss Amelia Rose. Here are a few pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



43 comments:
If I didn't have my own baby, I'd say that's the cutest baby ever!! She is soooo cute! You know we're jealous of that hair over here. Congratulations!!! You did good and that is one LONG baby!! Love you guys. And you gift is on the way...hopefully it will be there by the time you leave the hospital!
Yay! I'm so happy for you. She looks so beautiful! Congrats all around.
Cami and Juan she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Look at all that hair! What a doll. We are so happy and excited for you. Congrats! Love Nate and Heidi
She is so cute Cami!!! Her skin isn't as dark as I was thinking it would be though. I can't even tell who she looks like but she definitely doesn't have your hair!! I need to know how the birth went! I can't believe how huge that she was too. Holy cow. I have never heard of a baby that long before and she weighed so much too! I will be lucky if Jordan weighs 7 pounds. And I really don't think she'll even get that big. Congrats! Give me details of the birth when you get time (which of course you never will have time ever again!) love ya!
oh my gosh, she is the second cutest baby I've ever seen (hehehe)! she really is SO beautiful and I'm not just saying that to be nice. . . gorgeous girl. Congrats we are so happy for both of you!
She is beautiful! I'm glad she finally arrived and that you are both doing well. I hope I get to meet her sometime. :)
So happy your little girl finally arrived. She is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Juan looks so proud holding her. I love it! Congratulations!!! I'm so, so happy for you both. xoxo
She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!
She's beautiful! Congrats!
She is DARLING! And that means a lot, because I think that 95% of newborns are not cute for a little while, but Amelia is adorable! Enjoy your new little one!
She is seriously too cute! That hair is just amazing. And I can not believe how long she is!!! Ryan was 23 inches when he was born! You've got a tall daughter! Haha. We are so happy for you guys! Love ya!
oh my goodness!! yay!! she is beautiful and cami, you look so calm and relaxed, and happy!! i'm so excited for you guys! congrats!
She is so beautiful! Really, she is! I am so happy for your little family. Can't wait to hear about your adventures over the next couple months. I know you two are already great parents. We love you and are so excited for you.
I absolutely love that second picture of her. She is so adorable. She is really going to be so much fun.
Wow! She is Beautiful! Congratulations!
What a cutie! Congrats! Hope you guys are getting some rest! :)
What a sweet little baby! She looks really alert in that top picture for a newborn!!! I love all of her hair - she is precious! And you are looking good too. You don't look all swollen or anything! So why did they admit you when you went in to your doctors??? Were you already pretty well dilated?? I would love details!
She is so cute, and has lots of hair! Congrats and I can't wait to come and see her.
Oh heavens! How wonderful. So happy for you guys.
She is SO CUTE!
Phew! Long labor and long baby! lol. I love her! She is sooo cute (and not all babies come out looking cute haha). I'm so glad that she's finally here safely. I can't wait to meet her!
She is soooo CUTE!!!!!! congrats cam! Love you.
I can't believe how LONG she is! What a darling! Love the beautiful thick dark hair! Congrats you two...or should I say three!
I'm so, so happy for you and your long awaited miracle! She is so blessed to be able to come to parents like you and Juan. I can't wait to see all the fun milestones you guys have with her! Congratulations! She's amazing!
Oh She is beautiful Cami! Congratulations, we are so happy for you guys!
Congrats! She is so Beautiful!! I love her hair! Cami you look great! I am so happy for you guys! :)
I'm pretty sure that's the cutest little baby I've ever seen! Congratulations!
She is just gorgeous! Such a good mix of the two of you! Congrats!
She is adorable! I love her hair! Cami you look great and both of you look so happy! Congratulations!
She's beautiful! And absolutely perfect! Hope you're doing well, too! Congrats!
She is absolutely gorgeous! So happy for all of you! Give her kisses for me!
so stinkin' cute!!! "ditto" says jackson. hope everyone is adjusting well. love her green bow.
Amazing that she is here and so beautiful...I love how she is looking at Juan in the first picture. She is beautiful. Congrats! Cami, you look fabulous!
She is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen! Congratulations!
congratas! she's beautiful!
What a doll and I love the name!
She is beautiful! Congrats!! You look so good and Juan looks so proud. YEAH!
Oh goodness, that is one REALLY cute baby! Congrats!!!
Ohmygoodness! She is so sweet!! Congratulations!!!!
She is a gorgeous baby! Hope you all are doing well.
Yeah! Congratulations, she is beautiful! Remember to take time for yourself everyday - make Juan help you accomplish that. You will be a better mom for it! Hope everything is going well.
Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby!! Enjoy these precious moments!!
Hey Cami! My mom gave me your blog so I could see your new little beauty. She IS beautiful (WOW!!). Congratulations. What a dolly! It doesn't seem that long ago that YOU were a baby. CRAZY!
Post a Comment