Tuesday, July 29, 2008

East Canyon!!!

Twice a year my family and I go to East Canyon resort, about a 70 minute drive from Provo. It is up in the mountains and we stay in condos and we fill our time with swimming, eating, sleeping, and playing games. I look forward to it every 6 months and have several childhood memories there. I brought friends some years, and we did boating and jet skis other years. It is one of my favorite places to be.
Me and Judson, he is such a good baby!

Mom and a bunch of the kids sitting around and relaxing.

Mom, Darren, Crystal, and Juan

Juan, myself, and Paul sitting around for a nightly game of cards. I love playing games with the fam and we are so grateful to mom and dad for picking this vacation to have our whole lives!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay for East Canyon! I'm going there tomorrow (but for camping, not cabin-ing). PS- how many people do you have in that condo?!?

Ginger said...

Oh I am sad we missed it this summer. We will definitely be there in the winter though. We will have to make up for our lost time there this time. Extra partying in the winter!!

Cami and Juan said...

We get 2 condos and the most we had up there for one night was 21, so that's only a few over the bed count. Ha ha!

The Murdocks said...

I am so jealous! looks like you guys had a blast. Yeah my sis moved to Colorado and we'll have fun visiting her I'm sure....;) And yeah those prenatal vitamins make me hair and my nails awesome!!!