Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New Couch

We got a new couch! We've been wanting something to fill our family room a little more and so we saved up for a sectional. It is amazing, so comfortable and we love it.


We also had a wonderful Labor Day! We went on a picnic in the morning and it was just the best time!



And more dress up pictures. I just die from the cuteness.


And Maya and her Bunny Sadie. She just loves this bunny and plays with it all day. And is this not the sweetest picture of Miss Maya?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that new couch! It looks very comfy!! Your girls are adorable!! Maya's smile just kills me. And those princess dresses, adorable! Miss you macias family!

Heather said...

Your couch looks so comfy. The grey really looks nice! I love dress up! It is so cute and so fun that your girls have eachother to play with. Love it!

Lindsey C said...

Awesome! Its a little overwhelming the number of things we need to purchase to feel our new home.

Ginger said...

I have been dreaming about this couch. I want it so badly. Everytime I sit on my couch, I wish I had your couch. It is such a great color too. You can always switch out to colorful pillows or a throw.