Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First Steps

There is nothing better in this world than watching my baby's face as she takes her first steps. So proud, so accomplished. This is the best time!




7 comments:

Katy said...

go Maya!!

Heather said...

Wow! She's really getting around. She turns one and she out of there! So much fun!

Stephanie Lee said...

Go Maya! I can't wait to see it in person. :)

Unknown said...

No way!!! She is awesome, life seems like it'll be crazy with two to run from you!!

Jamie and Ben said...

Yay! I love the drunken stagger.

Ginger said...

that is so fun. I can't believe she hasn't really walked anymore since. I guess she just wanted to prove that she could do it and now she feels she will only use it when necessary.

Amber said...

Yay!!! Seriously the funnest age!!! (Until they get older and naughtily get out of their bed) ;)