Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Perfect Mix of a Weekend

Last weekend was pretty fun. We started it out with a game night with 2 of my sisters:
Heather and Crystal, both looking super cute and colorful. Picture taken in September, check out Amelia's double chin.
Sami, Griff, and Judson entertained Amelia while us girls + Juan ordered pizza and played Museum Caper and Hearts. Amelia loves playing with her cousins. It was such a fun night. 

Saturday Juan had a study group in the morning, so Amelia and I went along to my beloved Provo. We went shopping at Forever 21 and picked me up some earrings for $1.50. It was so much fun shopping with my happy girl.

Then we met up with Juan and hit up Costco. Did you know they sell gelato at the Orem Costco? $1.50 for 3 scoops in a waffle cone. Heaven.

Next up was hanging out with old friends. Not only do we miss Provo, but we really miss our Provo friends! We ate at Sammies with Megan & Dave and Heidi & Nate. And Abby, H&N's little girl who is a month older than Amelia. We had good food, great conversation, and watched BYU lose (sad). Such good friends.

And we let Amelia and Abby entertain us thoroughly. Check them out:


I love Amelia's nervous chuckle. Aren't they so cute side by side? This was right when we got there, they warmed up to each other and were crawling all over and even crying together. Ha ha.

We finished off the night with Juan's church basketball game. He was awesome and Amelia LOVES cheering him on every Saturday night. 
Check out her excitement. And in case we're worried, Juan is getting a haircut this week.
Isn't that such a fun weekend? Family time, Mommy-Daughter time, Couple time, and Friends. I love it.

And we'll leave you a bonus picture of my baby girl looking like she's about 4 years old:

6 comments:

Erin said...

your girl is so so beautiful. that picture on the header where she is waving? Gap casting call material.

Amanda "Matteson" Hess said...

She is adorable, Cami!!! Hope you guys are doing well :)

Heidi said...

Oh I love it! She is just the cutest! Such a fun weekend, we loved hanging out with you!

Heather said...

It was a fun game night! I love the picture of me, Amelia and Crystal at the top. We look like we're just loving the warm weather. Wouldn't that be nice right about now?

Amelia is just growing right up. She's such a sweetie. I love her personality too. She definitely knows what she likes.

I'm looking forward to many more game nights over the next 7 months!

Amy said...

Museum Caper?!?? Do you know that game? I thought no one else knew about it, since it was only in print for a year! Isn't it great?!?!

Ginger said...

Oh I am sad I missed the game night. Amelia's little double chin is so cute. She looks so differently now especially in that last picture. Her nervous chuckle is so cute also. She is just trying to be liked by everyone.