Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby's Takeover of our Apartment

Baby's nursery, tucked quietly away in the corner of our room. Isn't it charming?

We live in a 1 bedroom apartment which we have lived for over 4 years and we love it here. We will be moving from this said apartment in May. For 3 months, the three of us will get cozy here. I have cleaned out many a space for this baby of ours. She deserves it.

A mother's sacrifice, giving up half my closet.

And half of the bathroom closet.

My vintage collection of baby furniture.

We have all the items that I anticipate needing (I'm sure there will be more to get). Thank you to everyone who has given us furniture, supplies, gifts, etc. We would not be able to do this without such generous family members and friends. I am so excited now to sit in my apartment for the next 2 weeks and just stare at all of is baby equipment that will soon be put to use.

11 comments:

Crystal said...

So Cute!! I love baby spaces. For being so little they do take up a lot of space, but so worth it. Good luck. I'm still hoping for a February baby! Work on that, ok?

Alex said...

Fun stuff. It makes it so much more real when all their stuff is set up and waiting. Then you have to move it all, haha so did we.

Erin_C said...

I love that decal on the wall over her bassinet. SO CUTE. We have carly's stuff everywhere and chris is always tripping over it all. maybe you should make juan where a helmet just in case. heehee

Amanda said...

Her little corner is so cute! Sometimes I wonder if I'd be able to clear away as much space as you already have. Ah, the sacrifices of a mother:)

Tiffany said...

I love your cute sign you made for her!

Kirsta and Morian said...

Be prepared! My sister-in-law who was due March 12 just had her baby February 24. Total shock to everyone! Good luck when she comes!

Brittany and Scott said...

it looks like you guys are set. i am so excited for you and juan to be parents!!

Heather said...

It looks just perfect for your little baby Cami! It's coming right up! I can't wait to see the pictures of cute Amelia in her little bassinet and swing. You've done a great job making space for her.

Jessica said...

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you! I don't know anyone who has a place to rent but i could send out an email to all our Relief Society members and see if they know of anyone.

Davis Family said...

Its hard in those little apartments to feel like the baby has it's own space - but you did a great job at rearranging! You are only days away, how exciting!

Jamie and Ben said...

Babies do take over any space possible, but they're worth it... I guess... =) I want to see all of the cute clothes you bought since I know how much you like to shop. You should take a picture of all of her little clothes laid out on your bed =)