
We celebrated Juan 25th birthday in Denver this weekend. I bought him Alias and also a remote control car which is awesome. The best part is when I was reading the reviews for that particular car, they all said, 'my 5-year-old loves this!' Well my 25-year-old husband loves it too!


We ate at Denver's Wazee Supper Club for the yummy pizza. I loved the whole setting of the place, definitely would go back.

And being an ice cream expert, I had to try Bonnie Brae's Ice Cream. It was good, but not my Maggie Moo's.

16th Street Mall. We walked this the first night and Juan wouldn't let me cross the street because he wanted to go up one side, down the other. Well by the time we got to the side with all my stores, they were closed. Juan is finding creative ways to avoid my bad shopping habit.

Larimer Square.
Everyone be sure to tell Juan how old he is now. (I'm strategically ignoring that I'm only 7 1/2 months behind him).
10 comments:
Cami, what's the cute headband you're wearing in the first picture? I like it!:)
I'm so glad you got to go out there and see him, especially for his birthday!
Happy birthday! And I totally love Alias! Have we talked about that before? Because I really like it. :)
Happy Birthday Juan! I love your birthday gifts! I bet Jack would love the car too!! You guys look so so happy!!!
It looks like you had a good visit.....too bad our husbands are getting smarter...i miss shopping lol. Happy birthday Juan!!! The BIG 2.5.!!!
Yay for visits to Denver! I do miss my Colorado mountains - the appalachians just don't count! It looks like you had a lot of fun, and congrats on the big 25, Juan! Hey, think of it this way, now you can rent cars no problem!
Happy Birthday Juan! I'm glad you guys were able to spend it together. You are both getting so old! Denver looks like a fun place. Juan is getting smarter with age.
so you know all the people that posted...no worries :) not saying a stalker would post...Your pictures look like so much fun and your yellow shirt! love it!
You two covered a lot of ground!! Looks like you both had a lot of fun. My favorite pic is where you are both dress up, looks great! Happy bday Juan, I"m sure it's the best yet!!
How fun. I am glad you had a good time in Denver. That pizza looks so good. I love that you have out the whole oven rack with the cake, or is that just a cooling rack? It looks like the oven rack. well anyway...I love the picture of downtown. Everything looks so new. I just think I would really like Denver.
Cami! How fun. It looks like you 2 had a blast on your trip to Denver! I love all the pics. especially of the one where you're both dressed up. so cuted. That pizza looked so yummy! Happy 25th Juan!
Post a Comment