Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Without Friends...

Life just wouldn't be as fun, now would it?

I realize that the following pictures are scary and all with the masks. Last weekend we went paintballing with some friends and it was so much fun!!! I am not miss sporty by any means, so I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it was to duck and run and hide and shoot. The welts and bruises the paintballs left really looked worse than they felt. It doesn't hurt that bad.

Thanks to Megan and Dave for putting all together!

The weekend before our friends Heidi and Janelle put together a black & white dinner.

We had to dress up and wear only black and white. Very cute idea and the photo shoot in front of a black sheet hung on the wall was an added bonus.

We went from house to house for each course, so it was a progressive dinner. We ended with playing games at Heidi and Nate's. I felt like an adult going to a grown up dinner party! Ha ha.

7 comments:

Amy said...

That sounds fun! Ohhh, Union Square chums!!

Rachelle said...

I am impressed that you played paint ball. I would have freaked!! You guys also look very cute in your pictures!

Julaine said...

Both activities looked so fun! You should have put up a picture of the bruises, that would be something to see! I've always kind of wanted to go paint balling but don't know if i'm that out-going.

Ginger said...

In that first picture you guys look so professional, like you have been paintballing your whole life.

The Black and White dinner sounds fun. I wish we wold have been in a married student ward. Sam was already one wit BYU when we got married so we never had the chance.

Heather said...

You should've put some bruise pictures up Cami. They were bad. I don't know if it encourages me to go paintballing. I'm a wimp.

You do have great friends! How fun to have a black and white dinner. Was the good black and white too?

Natalie said...

That's so fun. My friend had a black and white party in high school because they did one on "Laguna Beach." Did you have black and white food too?

Brittany and Scott said...

the black and white dinner sounds like so much fun. i have been waiting to see "state of play" glad it got good reviews from you. looks like i will be waiting for dvd