
We've had such a fun time with Julaine and Jason and will be sad to see them leave tomorrow. At the same time, I need to get back to real life! It's like I'm living a vacation while still at home and going to work every day. On Friday we went to Park City to go shopping and visit Olympic Park.
This is the best picture of all time. I asked Julaine to take a picture of Juan and me. Well Jason wouldn't walk away from us, I guess he wanted to be in the picture too. So we ended up taking this crack up of a picture. I love how happy Juan is.
Here we are at the Red Iguana, the best mexican restaurant in Utah. We're dressed up because we just got out of Women's Conference.
There was a Leatherby's right across the street, and since the Provo Leatherby's closed down, we couldn't pass up the opportunity. I almost threw up after all that food! (PS Jason your hand looks really big!)It was a great weekend. I'm so glad that Julaine's new husband didn't turn out to be awkward. He's normal and hilarious and we've had so much fun getting to hang out with them.



3 comments:
I want to hear more about this Red Iquana restaurant...where is it? how much is it??? I love trying new places...perhaps you and Juan will treat us :)
How fun to have Julaine there. I miss her. We had some good times in Wisconsin. I absolutely love the picture with you guys and Jason. I was dying laughing.
I can't believe we haven't bee to The Red Iguana yet. I do get a little scared of those not so clean places though. I have always heard it is good though. Have you been to the Blue Iguana? Isn't there a Blue Iguana??
What a fun week Cami! Isn't it nice when you have friends that you know will always be your friends no matter how long you apart. I'm glad her husband turned out to be fun too!
Post a Comment