Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ward Campout

We went camping this last week with the ward and had many fun times that us city people don't get to experience often. The best part... the sheep.There were tons and tons of sheep in the road on our way up and I felt bad, some of them would dart away running. I tried to tell them we were nice and wouldn't hurt. We saw the sheep herder and dog later, and the dog chased our car for a mile or so! That's a long time when we're only going 30 mph. It had rained before we got to the campsite which was at my bishop's property in Fairview. It was extremely muddy, but it never rained while we were there so that's good. Campfire poses: I told him it looked like he had nothing on under that blanket.

8 comments:

Ginger said...

What is up with Juan's second picture? It looks like he is secretly trying to suck his thumb.

Heather said...

Way to venture out of the city Cami! How nice that your ward actually goes somewhere for their campout instead of in a parking lot up the street like ours. I never knew Juan had such a shoe fetish when he has nothing else on. I guess he was camping....

The Murdocks said...

Was it cold? I couldn't imagine it being cold down here right now! It is so hot!!

Amanda said...

Looks like we really missed out on the campout! I don't know why, but the sheep thing is really funny to me. That's sad that they were afraid of you lol

Amy said...

That's so fun! Why didn't we ever have a ward campout in the 2 1/2 years we lived there? Juan, put some clothes on!! :D

Brittany and Scott said...

a ward campout? sounds like fun and do people bring their and stuff or is it just for the husband/wife?

Rachelle said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I am glad that you tried to comfort the poor little lambs!!

Natalie said...

yeah byu just needs to have a december ceremony. haha nice pictures. we're sad we missed the campout!