Now I'm not a cleaner (unfortunately) and I do not love vacuums like some. Our good friends Aaron and Rachelle just got a new vacuum and Aaron got it for Rachelle as a gift. I would be livid if Juan got me a vacuum as a gift (I'm not a feminist, I just love to love my gifts). Rachelle was ecstatic. She loved it and used it right away and when we went over, she brought it out to show us! She was hilarious and I thought, I could never love a vacuum that much. Well I got a referral from Rachelle on what vacuum they got so we could go out and buy a new vacuum this weekend, and guess what, I love it! Once we finally got it assembled, I spent the rest of the night vacuuming the whole apartment and doing the couches, and the dust on the fan. I went all out and I feel like it's the first time in the 2 1/2 years that our apartment has had clean floors! Our old vacuum that came with the furnished apartment just spit out dust and made everything smell. Now I feel like when I clean, it actually shows results. I may even become a cleaner now!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Vacuum Queen
Now I'm not a cleaner (unfortunately) and I do not love vacuums like some. Our good friends Aaron and Rachelle just got a new vacuum and Aaron got it for Rachelle as a gift. I would be livid if Juan got me a vacuum as a gift (I'm not a feminist, I just love to love my gifts). Rachelle was ecstatic. She loved it and used it right away and when we went over, she brought it out to show us! She was hilarious and I thought, I could never love a vacuum that much. Well I got a referral from Rachelle on what vacuum they got so we could go out and buy a new vacuum this weekend, and guess what, I love it! Once we finally got it assembled, I spent the rest of the night vacuuming the whole apartment and doing the couches, and the dust on the fan. I went all out and I feel like it's the first time in the 2 1/2 years that our apartment has had clean floors! Our old vacuum that came with the furnished apartment just spit out dust and made everything smell. Now I feel like when I clean, it actually shows results. I may even become a cleaner now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i don't think i've read about someone so excited about a vacuum--glad you like it!!
Awesome! Can we borrow it sometime? We both know that my vacuum is about that same as your old one!
WHOO!! I am glad you love your vacuum! I still love mine! I use it all the time! I know I am silly!
Post a Comment