Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Juan's Braces are off!!!

Is he the most gorgeous man ever? That is my husband. Yes his braces are off and he is loving it. We need to go out and eat corn on the cob right away (he ate everything else, even if he wasn't supposed to)! He didn't tell me he was getting them off this early. I was thinking it wasn't until January!!! And then he came home yesterday and had gotten me some roses. I was just so caught up with thanking him for that. I mean we were face to face talking, we even kissed a few times and nope, I didn't notice. And then he was like, I have another surprise, I got my braces off! Ah! I'm so mad I didn't even notice and I wish he would have waited to see when I would notice. Pretty funny. He's so handsome with his perfectly straight teeth. I'm a lucky girl.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Cami! I found your blog! It's so fun! That's great that Juan's braces are off. The kids told me how he has stitches now. I hope to see you soon. It seems like it's been forever.