Thursday, October 11, 2007

Harry Potter, Twilight, The Wednesday Letters

I have been stuck on Harry Potter 2 for months now. I read the first Harry Potter book back in 2002 (ha ha) and then got stuck on the 2nd. And now here I am, reread the first book, stuck on the 2nd book again. Is there something wrong with me? Why does everyone looooooove Harry Potter and I can't even get through the first few books. I'm a big reader. I like to read, but haven't really been reading lately. My friend Lorel is obsessed with the new Twilight series that I really want to get into except the books are always checked out at the library. Mir just told me about this book called The Wednesday Laters that is a Notebookesque kind of book. The Notebook is the best movie ever and if it's sweet and romantic like that, then I better read it! We will see which one I end up reading.

No comments: