Juan and Amelia:
Exactly the Same. Especially the eyes.
Cami and Maya:
I'm the baby in the pic with Ginger, there are those irresistible baby cheeks. Pretty close to Maya's. And the nose and mouth and baldness, haha. She's one-upping me with her gorgeous big, dark eyes.
It was hard to find a non-smiling picture of Maya, she's such a happy baby!
Speaking of looking alike, want to see Maya with a wig?
Amelia at 6 months old
For real, here it is with the hair cropped out:
Looks like Maya to me! I say this to Amelia every day as I'm brushing out her hair and she's crying in agony, "One day Maya will get hair too, one day."
And I do have some current pictures to show off:
Maya rolled her way into this corner, which took a lot of finagling on her part, and she played like a big girl for a good 20 minutes.
Our days still look like this.
My heart melts when I see these little set ups of Amelia's.
We enjoyed a fun night at the park last evening. The weather was breezy and beautiful.







7 comments:
You have the happiest girls! I love seeing the comparisons! Maya and Amelia seriously do look the same. But I love that Maya has so many of your characteristics! I love seeing pictures but it definitely makes me miss you guys!
Holy cow, they look like twins! That's awesome, and it's amazing that the smile is the same. Gosh, Amelia looks so big with her hair pulled all back and in shorts at the park! Addison still asks to go to texas to play with Amelia.
i think maya and amelia look a lot alike. except the hair of course, but bald babies are adorable! the pictures of maya on the swing are hilarious! she is one happy girl.
That picture of Juan is adorable! And he looks JUST like Amelia! And Maya is a mini you. Love it! Those pictures of Maya on the swings are adorable. She does love it!
That is too funny how much they look like your pictures! Also... we have those little people!!!!! My mom has saved hers from when I was little and Brooklyn LOVES them!
Yeah, I'm with everyone else: I love the comparison pictures. What a cute idea-- and you are so right! Also, I love the old school Little People. We have the new bulky ones. They're cute, but I miss the old ones from my childhood.
Ummm the baby picture of you compared to Maya are seriously identical! That is insane!!! And I thought that you're two girls looked pretty different... but then when comparing their baby photos, it's true, they look exactly alike. Craziness. What a cute family you have!
Post a Comment