Sunday, May 13, 2012

Maya is 4 Months!

Our little Maya, she LOVES the camera. There were too many good ones to pick just one:










I can't say it enough. Maya is the best baby, awesome sleeper, so happy, super chill. She is growing too fast! Here are some of her favorite things this month:

  • She loves to stand. She spends almost all 3 hours of church standing and smiling and looking around.
  • She and Amelia share a room now. Maya likes to wake up around 6:30 am cooing and talking as loud as she can. A couple times I have been able to rush in and scoop her out before she wakes Amelia, but some days we have early mornings.
  • Maya will smile at anything. We were at the doctor and he couldn't get over it, he kept saying, I am not even smiling at her and she is giving me the biggest smiles. She also braved herself through her shots and whimpered a little, but didn't even cry. 
  • She loves Mr Owl, her hanging toy. She is obsessed. I move him back and forth between her playmat and carseat and she will always migrate over to her Owl. It is so sweet. (Especially since I just had to buy it for Amelia and then she had no interest in it whatsoever).
  • She loves to play with her sister. Even when Amelia gets a little crazy with Maya, Maya is all for it and keeps a smile on her face.
  • She weighs 14 lbs 15 oz and she is 25 1/2 inches long. 
  • And I finally caught her on video rolling over onto her tummy. The remote was her motivation:


6 comments:

Brittany Lewis said...

Maya is such a pretty baby, just like her sister was. and she always has the cutest outfits. how fun that she is so smiley and easy going!

JenEric said...

Cami, Maya is just the cutest little pumpkin. I love how smiley she is!! Such a cutie and practically Amelia's twin. So much fun!!

Julaine said...

Cute video! It's like she is shaking her arm at you saying, "don't move it". She is such a smiley baby!

Heather said...

No kissing you couldn't choose one picture! Maya is so sweet! I can't wait to see her next month. The video was so fun too. Even when she'd focused she's smiling!

Stephanie Lee said...

What a photogenic baby! I can't pick a favorite! And that dress is absolutely darling.

Rachelle said...

I can't believe she is already four months, she has the sweetest smile, what a cutie!!