Maya was blessed yesterday at church. She really is just our sweetest little baby. I'm so happy she's part of our family.
Julaine just happened to be in town from Wisconsin. So she and her family were able to stay at our place on Saturday and attend Maya's blessing on Sunday. Maya is a lucky girl.
I love that she was smiling in some of these pictures. We blessed Amelia at 4 weeks, so she wasn't smiling yet.
We had many friends over to our place after church. And we ate food and passed Maya around and just talked and had fun! Our family was sure sad they had to miss the blessing, being so far away. But we just saw a lot of family in Utah and they got to be with Maya plenty.
Our friends were so helpful with bringing food to their constant offer to help us in any way. I've said it before, but we are SO blessed to be here and to have met such great people.
Amelia was also spoiling Maya with attention on this day. She kept pointing to her and saying Preee (pretty). And she just had to give her a thousand kisses all day long.
We sure love our Maya girl and her chubby cheeks.
8 comments:
It is so wonderful that you are being taken care of away from Family. We miss and love you guys. Maya is very, "Preeee". Such a cutie. You guys sure make cute babies!
I love that she's smiling too! She's such a sweet baby! Glad we could be a part of her special day!:)
I do love her chubby cheeks, so cute! I am so glad that you have met such wonderful friends!!
Aww, what a special day! I am shocked at how much she looks like Amelia now! The resemblance is so strong in those first couple of pictures!
I'm still in LOVE with her dress! She is such a beautiful girl. The party was so fun! Still sad I had to miss the blessing. :(
I just melted looking at the last picture of Maya. She is so beautiful with her big eyes staring right at me! What a wonderful day! I'm glad you got so many great pictures and have so many great memories! We were sad to miss it but luckily I can still picture snuggling with her so it helps a little.
Maya is so cute to be smiling in most of the pictures. Oh that is so fun. I am so glad it was such a nice special day.
What a sweetheart! She is beautiful. I on the other hand look terrible in these pictures. Getting ready was optional that day I guess :)
Post a Comment