Our little bee.
It makes me happy when I successfully capture all our memories with the camera. We had the best halloween weekend filled with fun parties. And we're headed to another party tonight!
Delicious Caramel Apple Cheesecake that I made for a party. The perfect Fall dessert.
Amelia LOVED the bouncy house at the ward party. She stayed pretty close by it all night, which worked for us because we could see her from where we were sitting to eat dinner.
I'm not going to reveal what Juan was until the end of the post so I want you to think real hard. If Amelia is a bee and I'm a flower, what could Juan be that fits with the theme?
I was sad that the pumpkin patch didn't have a cut-out for pictures like this, and so I was thrilled to see our church party had one. Unfortunately Amelia's head looked like this in both pictures, she was too interested in that monkey!
Our car all decorated for Trunk or Treat!
Amelia taking a rest and trying a treat after a long night of trick-or-treating (10 cars total, haha)
Juan and Jason passing out candy. And if you look closely, you can see the princess resting safely in the trunk between them.
Amelia helping dad carve the pumpkin.
And now that I've held you in suspense... Juan is Honey! More specifically the honey that comes in the bear with the pointy spout. That's right folks, genius. Pat yourselves on the back if you guessed right.
9 comments:
What a fun family costume theme. You guys are so cute!!! It looks like you had a fun night and the weather looks so great! We're getting snow tomorrow. At least trick or treating will be ok tonight. Have fun and give Amelia a kiss and hug for us!! We miss you guys!
So cute! You did a good job getting lots of cute pictures. I'm glad you clarified what kind of honey juan is & why he's dressed like that. Cuz I knew it was honey but wasn't quite sure where you were going with the hat & snout. Lol. But it's so clever! You guys look so cute all together & amelia is adorable, of course!:)
I know! But I cheated :-)
I was with Amanda-- I got the honey-- the "H" was a helpful give-away, but I was confused about the snout. It seemed obvious once you said it though. I mean, we have one of those. It looks like so much fun! (Keegan)
You guys are so cute! Look at you, being on the ball and posting on Halloween. It looks like you had so much fun! Addie was sick so we didn't make it to our trunk or treat. That bouncy house looked like fun! And I love the picture cut-outs. You look so good for being 29 weeks!
I do love the creative family costume idea. The cheesecake looks so yummy!
I need that cheesecake recipe. I love that you can make it in a 9x13 pan too. Anyway I'm glad you had such a fun day! Your costumes are great! Simple and fun! I'm so glad you are happy in your new area Cami.
You guys looked adorable! That cheesecake looked yummy! And yes, I am patting myself on the back because I guessed Juan's costume BEFORE reaching the end of your post :)
you guys were so creative with your costumes. It is nice to have costumes that can become conversation pieces.
Amelia is so adorable in the first pic. Love Love Love.
Post a Comment