Monday, July 11, 2011

Amelia funnies



I started this game with Amelia for whenever I need her to come to me, I say come see what I have for you in my hand! And then she'll come over to me and open my empty hand and I'll yell, huggies! And give her a big hug. I was sure she'd only fall for it a few times. But now it is her favorite game, anytime I want her to come to me it always works, and she gets so excited for the hug before she even comes and opens up my hand. Adorable!

Every morning when Amelia wakes up I say, what do you want to do now? And she'll say "ba ba" for her sippy cup of milk. Well I somehow made her think that is the answer to every question, because now anytime I ask 'what's up?' or 'what can I do for you?' or literally any what, why, or how question she will answer 'ba ba'. It's become a type of joke, she laughs after knowing that she just had her sippy or she'll say really fast babababababa with this huge grin on her face. Jokester.

When Juan works late and won't get home until after Amelia goes to bed, we talk on webcam to say goodnight. She has started playing peekaboo with him. She will duck until she can see she is outside the camera view, and then she pops back up. It is so cute!

I just love her little personality.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Awww! She is so sweet and so funny!! Love it!

Amanda said...

So cute!! She sounds like the cutest little girl with tons of personality. It's so much fun when you can play along with them and when they get it.

Brittany Lewis said...

cute! i love the "huggies" thing!

Julaine said...

I love the little trick you use with her for hugs, so cute! All these new learning things for her are finally start to get exciting for both of you!