We've been sick here all week, Amelia and me. Juan has a super hero immune system and hopefully won't catch our colds. I started out with the stomach flu on Tuesday, immediately followed by a nasty cold that is still brutal. Poor Amelia up in the night coughing, it breaks my heart. We spend a lot of time sleeping upright in the recliner. Any tips on how to treat a one-year-old's cough?
I did get more pictures back. I want to share a few more of my faves.
 |
| Similar to Fam Pic #3 in the previous post with a little more of Amelia. I wish she was looking at the camera, but I love that natural laugh captured on camera. |
 |
| It takes Amelia about 15 minutes to warm up to a new person or new situation. This is her classic "I'm deciding if I want to trust you" face. Luckily she knows Miriam, so this only lasted the first 15 or so pictures. |
5 comments:
She is seriously the cutest ever! So wish I could squeeze that little girl! ... and I so wish I could take her pics too. What an adorable family!
I love these new pictures! She is just so cute in every single one of them! And I love the ticker on the top-can't wait for you guys to get here! And I really hope you guys get feeling better soon. Have you tried a humidifier and those vapor rubs for Amelia? I know they're good for congestion but I also think they can help with coughing.
Such cute family pictures! I hope you guys feel better soon too. For the cough I found a natural cough medicine that is made out of honey so you don't have to worry about those scary drugs and over dosing and such. It's called Zarbee's and you can find it in any Walgreen's or CVS. Andrew doesn't fight taking it and it seems to help.
Super cute family pics! Sorry to hear that you guys aren't feeling well! I found a recipe online that was for a homeopathic cough syrup that was safe to give kids. I don't remember the exact recipe but it had honey, lemon juice and a little water in it. I think it really helped my little boy. I hope you guys get feeling better!
All these picutres are so good! Have you decided which ones you'll frame? Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment