Let's start off with a few pictures from our trip to New Hampshire. Let me just say, this was the trip of Itsy Bitsy Spider. Whenever Mills was sad or uncomfortable, Ginger or one of the kids would sing Itsy Bitsy and all was well. She still can't get enough of it.
 |
| Brooke, Zack, Carley, Natalie. The kids were hilarious and we had so much fun all together! |
 |
| Amelia with Brooke and Aunt Kelly. She was really tired this night we took pictures. |
 |
| Amelia and Ginger. |
 |
| Just hanging out. |
 |
| Out for breakfast. |
 |
| Amelia with Natalie. |
 |
| Here we are with all the kids. |
 |
| And a game night picture with my sisters Ginger and Kelly, and my mom. |
 |
| And Amelia on the plane, can you tell she was exhausted? Our flight left at 6 am. |
And now we're back home. And finally all settled. Juan graduates this week! He takes his last final tomorrow (he will have 3 classes to finish up through the semester). I am so glad that this semester is over. Finally! And I'm so proud of Juan, he works so hard.
Amelia is so close to walking. She is zooming around with her walker and standing alone more and more often. It is just so exciting!
And as always, we're having tons of fun with friends and family every day.
 |
| Amelia and cousin Chris. |
 |
| Amelia and Jud, playing under the table. |
 |
| Griff, Judson, Sami, and Amelia posing on a display couch at Target. |
 |
| Playing outside. And that is her making the sign for Itsy Bitsy Spider. |
 |
| Happy girl, showing off her cute little teeth. |
5 comments:
Look at all of the attention little millie is getting! Looks like she is really loving it! What a great trip to NH! I bet it was so nice to spend time with your sister. I can only dream of such things at this point!
She is so cute! I can't believe how big all your nieces and nephews are too! Last time I saw they Carley was just born! And Jordan has that dress with all the colors on it too! We should have them wear them at the same time when we come visit and take pictures! lol.
I love her little grunting that she does when something is in her way while pushing the cart. That is just too funny. Only a couple more days until I will be able to itsy bitsy with her again.
I love all the pictures. It is nice to be around so many cousins and little friends, I bet Amelia eats it up! That video was too funny, seeing her do a little scream everytime she walked into something. She won't need the little walker pretty soon.
She is just so adorable. It was so much fun having Amelia out here. I too love her little squeals while she's walking. She's growing up so fast!!!
Post a Comment