Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What's Happening

We head back to Utah in 9 DAYS! Yay. I'm really sad to not be returning to Provo, I will miss that place. But we'll be 30 min away.

And to send us off from our fantastic stay in Denver, my sister and her husband will be coming to visit from Boston! I am SUPER excited. They will be here with us until the day we leave.

This has really been the best summer of my life. It went so quickly, and how nice to be able to spend the last month of it with family. And we'll be real close. Like in the basement of my parent's house, that close. I'm excited to settle into Amelia's 3rd home.

Onto other important news. Anyone catch The Bachelorette? I'm a lover of that ridiculously entertaining show. I'm definitely happy with how it all turned out. Roberto was the right pick. I'm not so sure if I want Chris as the next Bachelor. Is he too good to be surrounded by the token trashy women? Thoughts?

And that rainbow after Chris's rejection. I loved that! And of course Juan had to add in the 'what does this mean?' If you haven't seen the double rainbow video on Youtube, you must check it out.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah! You are coming back so soon. The summer just flew right by. It will be fun to have you so close at Mom's.

I agree with you. Chris seems way too nice for the trashy girls that go on that show. It was a good season. It ended almost too perfectly. Oh well!

Brittany and Scott said...

i totally agree that chris is way to sweet and innocent to be corrupted by the trashy women on the show. we pulled up the "double rainbow" youtube video during after the final rose and i laughed so hard i was crying!!! so funny!!! enjoy the rest of your time in denver.

Ginger said...

I kind of hope the next Bachelor is Kirk. He would be fun to watch.

Only a couple more days until we come. We are so excited to come to visit.