

Friday we said our final good byes to Lorel and Craig. Here is Juan and Craig in a man picture. They had to look cool but of course could not touch in any way! Ha ha. And then another one of Craig and Lorel together. I did take a picture of me and Lorel, but those are not to be posted since it was late and I was looking rough. We will miss them so much! Shout out to Virginia, woot woot. Saturday Juan and I did date night and went shopping, then out to dinner, then over to see Baby Mama. We had so much fun, Juan always keeps me laughing and he also spoils me. He doesn't spoil me all the time, but I definitely love when I catch him in a good mood and I can basically buy anything I want. Ha ha!

3 comments:
Aww! We miss you guys! I'm glad we got to hang out our very last night in Utah... and HELLO I was looking pretty rough too... but appearantly you don't care about me looking good on your blog!!! Jk... I'm the same way. If I look good in a pic and nobody else does, I'll still post it or show people. We are just girls, no big deal. Miriam and Chase look so good... and I seriously think that picture of Juan in the funniest ever!
How exciting! Your best friend is all married off-- I'm so happy for Miriam. She really does look good. I bet it was so fun for you to be there. You and Juan look really good in the wedding picture, too, actually-- you especially look really happy. Yay!
hello you look like a movie star in this pic. reminds me of your engagements! hello why is that not on your wall anymore?
Post a Comment