Juan and I went and saw this movie and I wasn't expecting the best movie ever, and so I left really liking it. It was entertaining and I never got bored. I have a hard time going to movies lately mostly because I've made myself so used to tv having the episodes be over in an hour tops. Plus I like the comfort of my own home and being able to eat whatever I want when I want. Ha ha, so Juan has trouble dragging me to movies. We'll decide on a movie, then the time will come for us to actually leave the house and I'll change my mind and decide to stay home! I'm possibly a hermit. This movie is whimsical and it could be better, but it was good enough. I should never be a movie reviewer because I'm so vague, but that's what I thought. PS I am really loving the name Penelope right now, not because of this movie, but because I really love the nickname Penny for it!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Penelope
Juan and I went and saw this movie and I wasn't expecting the best movie ever, and so I left really liking it. It was entertaining and I never got bored. I have a hard time going to movies lately mostly because I've made myself so used to tv having the episodes be over in an hour tops. Plus I like the comfort of my own home and being able to eat whatever I want when I want. Ha ha, so Juan has trouble dragging me to movies. We'll decide on a movie, then the time will come for us to actually leave the house and I'll change my mind and decide to stay home! I'm possibly a hermit. This movie is whimsical and it could be better, but it was good enough. I should never be a movie reviewer because I'm so vague, but that's what I thought. PS I am really loving the name Penelope right now, not because of this movie, but because I really love the nickname Penny for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Thanks for the review Cami! I've already put this on my Netflix list. I don't mind vague reviews then I don't know exactly what to expect. I could totally see a little Penny running around your house. That is an adorable name.
vague is right. i have never heard of this movie. is it a new one? what is it about? and not only do i love watching tv at home too, but i love fast forwarding through the commercials--i can't watch live tv anymore. sad, huh!!
hey cami! i just love the people i run into via blogs. funt o see what everyone's up to!
Cami!! Long time no see:) How are you guys doing? It is great to see you are a fellow blogger, check out ours:
carneys-whereeverydaysacircus.blogspot.com
I know our link is long but i love it!
Cami!! How are you? Its great to see you are a fellow blogger too. We should hang out. check out our blog
carneys-whereeverydaysacircus.blogspot.com
awesome blog! how are you guys doing? We need to hang out. our blog is-
carneys-whereeverydaysacircus.blogspot.com
Hey Cami! Love your blog. =) Thanks for coming to visit mine. =) I thought this movie looked kind of cute. I guess it's good to have low expectations when it comes to movies... then you are never let down! LOL. I totally know what you mean... I am such a homebody. Michael always starts complaining that he's getting cabin fever!! =)
Hey Cami. So, Tiffany here again. Did you guys go on a free cruise to Ensenada? Did you go listen to a seminar thing? Ryan and I signed up for that on Saturday, and I am SO EXCITED! So it wasn't a scam? Haha!? Tell me all about it by posting on my blog! :)
Never mind... haha. I read the previous post before the cruise one and it said why you got one. Haha. But did you have fun?
Post a Comment