Friday, January 25, 2008

Juan, the bully

At East Canyon this year, we all went sledding. There was so much snow and when I didn't have to drive anywhere, it was nice to be able to enjoy it. I think this is the best picture of Juan attacking people with snowballs. Is that Griff desperately hiding his face hoping Juan will not hit him? Ha ha, the kids soon learned it was best to be on Juan's side rather than his enemy, so they started making the snowballs for him. Juan started hitting me and my sisters and got both Rachelle and Heather square on the head. Now my little nephew learned his lesson from Juan and he goes around saying, only hit the girls! Juan is quite the example.

2 comments:

kelly said...

I love how Heather and Rachelle put snow on his car seat. What a fun uncle to have. I wish my kids could all have him (as well as you) around.

Heather said...

This picture cracks me up. It totally describes what a bully Juan is. He was going after the women and the children.